- Places are non – refundable, however you can gift your place to someone else Access to future dates will result in an adminstration fee
- Once booking is confirmed, you have 7 days to complete payment (additional members can be added after that date) This is in relation to Privately booked courses only.
- Please inform your trainer of any medical conditions prior to your training session
- You must ensure you are fully fit to be taking part in the practical elements. Kneeling is a must for most in person courses.
- Bad behaviour towards other students or a member of the PM team will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the course – no refunds will be given
- Students are to respect the course resources and surroundings at all times. Damage to equipment or surroundings incur in a direct charge to the candidate or their employer
- Booking and paying for your place / your colleagues / your family member / friend it is an understanding that you agree to our Terms & Conditions
- A receipt will be emailed to you, upon clearance of payment
- For any reason of late payment before the commencement of a course – PM has the right to withhold certificates until payment has cleared or refuse entry to a course
Lateness / failure to complete guided learning hours
- This will result in a fail of the course elements.
- You may be asked to leave and complete training when / if another course becomes available
- No refunds will be given
- FAW / EFAW / PFA / EPFA / SFA (all courses provided by Power Medics)
You may incur a separate fee to cover resources and administration
Learning Objectives / Outcomes
- Reasonable adjustments will be made for any learning requirements
- All courses require physical activity, which will be assessed
- PM will carry a completed Risk Assessment to cover the activity at all times, including venue suitability Instructor
- In the event of illness of our Instructor, 24 hrs notice should be given.
The next suitable date will be given
- Inclement Weather, in the event a trainer cannot travel, your booking will be honoured with the next available date
- PM Instructors are Enhanced DBS checked and have Safeguarding Certificates with Public Liability Insurance
- Power Medics reserves the right to cancel bookings due to low uptake. An alternative date will be offered or a full refund will be given
MUST be completed 24hrs prior to practical day . Failure to do this will result in you being unable to attend the PRACTICAL DAY.
You will be required to re-book and pay accordingly. If you are not able to re-book within 1 month you will have to retake the e learning again. On the practical day you will also need to complete a test paper to ensure prior knowledge.
Power Medics often delivers sessions from Community Venues. The responsibility of booking availability once agreed, is the responsibility of the host site. Power Medics accepts no responsibility for a double- booked / unavailable venues upon course date
Fundraising Activities and Cash Back Rewards
Upon gaining rewards from our Training / Events, rewards of any amount must be claimed within a 10 day period
AO / Governing Body
- Our Resources and Course Structure is provided and supported by NUCO Training
- Our courses are compliant with HSE guidelines, OFSTED guidelines and OFQUAL regulated
- We complete to the same standards when delivering non-regulated / awareness courses / classes
- Instructors complete an annual assessment to ensure quality of training to our clients
GDPR / Photography Permission
- To assist your administration, PM holds your qualifications and contact information for a maximum of three years to enable notification of re-qualification and refreshers
- PM following guidelines for correct GDPR practice
- Photographs may be taken. You may wish to decline at any time
- As we enter into a community partnership it is important that we promote each other in the most positive manner
- Social Media will be used as a platform to showcase our community interest and educational tools
- Our sponsors and supporters are heavily marketed via social media
- We ask that you share our images and highlight our work on your Social Media Platforms
Parent / Carer Participation in Children’s Courses
- Interaction with other children except for those they hold responsibility for, is NOT permitted
- No photographs including other children are permitted without prior permission from the other Parent
Vouchers / Discounts / Promo Codes
Only one offer (as above) can be redeemed against a course purchase
All products sold in conjunction with Power Medics are non refundable